Posted on 11 May 2014
Dutch water tech companies that participated in the Holland Business Pavilion look back on a successful 2014-edition of the IFAT in Munchen, Germany.
This year's edition of the world's biggest environmental technology trade fair broke all records with 135,000 visitors from approx. 170 countries.
The top ten countries of origin for visitors, after Germany, were Austria, Italy, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, the Czech Republic, the Russian Federation, Spain and Great Britain.
Many of these visitors attended the Holland Business pavilion where 14 Dutch water tech companies were present with their latest products and services.
The pavilion had an open design to facility an ongoing activity of business meetings, in a very vibrant atmosphere with product presentations, several receptions and live music.
The pavilion was hosted by Netherlands Water Partnership and Water Alliance.
Highlights in pictures
New agentManaging director Emile Bruschinski (middle) of ESEP signs a contract with a new European agent. ESEP is producer of a wide range of water treatment equipment.
Welcome receptionDirector Business Development Aleid Diepeveen (with microphone) of the Netherlands Water Partnership addresses the participants at the well-attended welcome reception.
Delft blue milk maidsTwo Delft blue milk maids serve genuine Dutch cheese at the welcome reception. Here seen with exhibitor Joep Appels of Microlan.
Business talksDirector Business Development Hans Wouters (right) of BlueLeg Monitor explains the hand help WISP monitor to detect algae bloom to the Singapore delegation.
The next IFAT trade fair is scheduled for 30 May - 3 June 2016.
Also read on this website
● IFAT2014: Aquaver announces roll out of energy-neutral desalination to 20 other Maldivian locations, 9 May 2014
● IFAT2014: Paques celebrates sale of 1,000th Biopaq-IC plant to JBF Petrochemicals, India, 7 May 2014
● IFAT2014: Big steps for Nereda waste water technology in scaling up, 6 May 2014
● IFAT2014: Dutch watertech companies look for European partners to roll out new technologies, 5 May 2014
● IFAT2014: Holland Business Pavilion showcases latest watertech from the Netherlands, 28 April 2014
● Meet the Dutch water sector at IFAT Munchen (listing all Holland Business Pavilion participants)
Netherlands Water Partnership
The Hague, the Netherlands
+31 70 304 3700
Leeuwarden, the Netherlands
+31 58 2849044